The Griffiths Valuation records this as the home, and farm leased to John Clarke in about 1855. It stills stands today, although empty, on the Bailieborough to Loughanleagh road. The occupancy was taken over in 1864 by Patrick Donnelly who married Mary Clarke in 1865. It remained as a dwelling house until the last of their children died in the 1960's. For many years up until the early 1900's there was a general store in part of the building trading to local and passing farmers run and lived in by first the Clarke family then the Donnelly family. The Donnelly family of Patrick and Mary were nicknamed the Porras and lived until 1911 on house 7 Greaghnadarragh at which time the surviving children moved into this home come general store.