Ardcarne Glebe House was erected in 1805 by the Rev. John H. Gouldsbury, A.M . The glebe-house was built by aid of a gift of £100 and a loan of £300 from the Board of First Fruits. In 1807 the glebe comprises 20 acres (81,000 m2), subject to a rent of £8.
At the time of Griffith's Valuation Viscount Lorton was leasing the Glebe House in Ardcarn parish to Rev. George Griffith when it was valued at £12.
It is still extant and is part of a large farming enterprise.
|Landed Estates: Ardcarn Glebe||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|