The church was built in 1855 and is affiliated with the Catholic faith.
It was designed by architect B. Moran.
Recent renovations have greatly modernised the interior of the church.
In spite of recent changes to the interior, the Augustinian Church has retained many of its original external features.
The Augustinian Church has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use today for regular religious worship.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|