In 1749, William Kelly was residing at Ballinglass, parish of Killeroran.
From the 1830s to the early 1850s it was occupied by Nicholas D'Arcy. In the first half of the 19th century, Nicholas D'Arcy owned land in the parishes of Aghascragh and Taghboy, baronies of Killian and Athlone on the border of counties Galway and Roscommon, which included parts of the estate of the Kellys of Muckloon and Gonville ffrench's Claremont estate.
By the mid-1850s, Malachy Fallon resided there.
Its final occupant was Fred Grainger and the farm is now in the ownership of the Moore family.
The ruin of Ballinlass House was demoished in 2002.
|Landed Estates Records: Ballinlass||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|