The Bank of Ireland was built in 1861.
The building consists of three storeys built on a rectangular plan. It was designed by William Francis Caldbeck (1824-1872).
The Bank is located on Quay Street.
This building has been renovated a number of times over the years but has maintained many of its original features.
The New Ross Bank of Ireland has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use as a bank today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|