The Barron Hall was built in 1806 by Pierce Barron of Faha as the Barron School, proving education to the poor of the parish. The hall was divided down the middle into one school for boys and one school for girls. It continued as a boys' school until 1966, when it moved to the new building. The Barron Hall was renovated and is now used as a community space.
Some communities associated with this building
Some timeline events associated with this building