Páirc na Ceathrún Rua aka Carrowroe Park House near Roscommon town is a 12-bedroom Georgian house, built in 1810. Surrounded by gardens and a stone courtyard, it was home of the Goff aka Gough family (who married Caulfield of Roscommon) in the 19th century.
Described by Lewis as a substantial and handsome mansion of limestone with a Doric portico, the residence of R. Goff.
In 1857, the house was valued at £65 and occupied by the Reverend William Battersby, who held the property from the Earl of Essex. Reverend Battersby was married to Mary Maud Caulfield, a daughter of John Caulfield, Archdeacon of Kilmore.
By the 1870s the residence of John Burke and the seat of Lt-Col. Michael A. Burke in 1894.
In 1907, the pedimented flanking wings were added.
The house, including yard and outbuildings, is still extant and in good condition. The house and farm was offered for sale in 2008 with a guide price of €2.85m (Irish Times, 5 June 2008).