The church was built in 1904 and is affiliated with the Roman Catholic faith.
Extensions were put in place in 2005, but the church managed to retain much of its original features.
It was designed by Edward Toye.
The Church of the Sacred Heart has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|