Collinstown aka Dublin Airport

Cloghran CoolockCounty Dublin

Share This:
The Original Terminal at Dublin Airport

When Dublin Airport opened in 1940, it was first known as Collinstown Airport. It was built on the site of Collinstown Airfield which had been in use by the British Military up until 1922.

READ MORE Dublin Airport opens in 1940

Type of Building:

Landmark

Communities Associated with this Building

Timeline Events Associated with this Building