The Courthouse, Dundalk, Co. Louth

DundalkCounty Louth

Share This:
The Courthouse, Dundalk, Co. Louth c.1906

The Courhouse was designed by Edward Park in 1819. Here, it is busy as a market is being held in the town but the building is still an imposing one, despite the bussiness going on all around. 

In 2003 the building was refurbished. 

References

Architecture of Courthouse Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Communities Associated with this Building

Timeline Events Associated with this Building