The building was originally a free-standing single cell church affiliated with the Presbyterian faith.
The church was built around the year 1855.
It was designed by Joseph Fogarty.
In 1975, the building was remodelled and repurposed as a museum.
Even with these changes, the building has managed to retain many of its original features.
The DeValera Library and Museum has been maintained to an excellent standard and is open to the public for the educational purposes.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|