The 1837 Lewis Topgraphical Dictionary shows Eastwell House as the seat of C. Usher.
In the Griffith's Valuation (1848-1864) it was occupied by Christopher Usher and the buildings of the estate were valued at £79.
In 1906 it was owned by William A. Usher and was valued at £81.
Although the house itself is no longer standing, there remains the remnants of stables and a walled garden.
Video reproduced courtesy of Matt and Colette Ward and the Ussher family .
|Landed Estates NUIG||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|