Grandmother, Greatgrands, and other family members are buried here.
The congregation was established in 1690 making it one of the oldest Presbyterian congregations in Ireland. Many Ulster-Scots left the Finvoy area for North America and elsewhere in the 1700s and 1800s. Church baptism and marriage records start in 1843. There is a copy in PRONI (the public record office) in Belfast.