The original building was constructed around the year 1500.
Originally built as a house, this building now holds a music store called Powell's.
Though the internal fabric of the house dates to the 16th century, external renovations and modernisations give the building a distinctly 19th century appearance.
The Four Corners has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use today as a busy retail unit on Galway's main pedestrian thoroughfare.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|