The Gillooly Memorial Hall was built around 1895. It is located on Adelaide Street in Sligo town and was designed by PJ Kilgallen.
The original purpose of the building was as a Temperance Hall.
The building is highly ornamental with a large statue on the front of the building which represents a Catholic Bishop overlooking the activities contained therein.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|