Grange of Ballyscullion Catholic church
According to the Ordnance Survey memoirs of 1837, this church was built in 1831 by public subscription and cost £50. At that time it had no pews, 4 square windows and 2 doors, one at each end of the building. The building is no longer in use and has been replaced by a fine new modern chapel across the road. The old chapel has a small graveyard.
The church’s baptism and marriage records nowadays are held with those for the parish of Duneane which start in 1834.