Greenhills ISLANDEADY

IslandeadyCounty Mayo

Share This:
Greenhill, Burrishoole © NIAH www.buildingsofireland.ie

Greenhill aka Cloghernagh Green Hill aka Greenhills was part of the estate of the Marquess of Sligo before the Great Famine.

In the early 19th century it was let to Joseph Bourke (see Lewis 1837). In 1846, it was the residence of Dominick J. Burke, Esq., J.P.

In 1854, the property was sold to William Livingstone who let it to Archibald Stavert at the time of Griffith's Valuation 1858.

The building is still extant.

SOURCE// more photos: buildingsofireland.ie

Type of Building:

House

Communities Associated with this Building