The Inn was built in 1861.
This building consists of three storeys and was originally used as a private residential property.
In 1920, the building was converted into a hotel and renamed The Hibernia Inn. As part of the process of repurposing the building, many of the original 19th century features were lost, but the hotel remains an interesting, eye-catching building nonetheless.
The Hibernia Inn has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use as a hotel today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|