Iveagh House was built in 1862
It was originally two houses and is located at 80/81 St Stephen's Green in Dublin's city centre. In 1862 the two houses were bought by Benjamin Guinness who transformed the two houses into the building as it stands today.
The building is made of Portland stone.
In 1939 the building was donated to the Irish State by Benjamin Guinness' grandson, Lord Iveagh. It was at this point that it was renamed Iveagh House.
Today Iveagh House is home to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
This video shows a guided tour of Iveagh House