This image most likely shows the Biscuit Factory site at Bishop Street, now the home of the National Archives. The building was operated by W. & R. Jacob & Co until the mid-1970s after which time they moved to Tallaght in the Dublin suburbs.
The factory was one of the sites of the 1916 Rising. The Easter 1916 site states that:
During the Rising, the 2nd Battalion was led to Jacob’s — one mile to the south of the GPO — under Thomas MacDonagh. Major John MacBride was second in command with Michael O’Hanrahan next. The garrison also included Peadar Kearney, who wrote the lyrics to the national anthem, Amhrán na bhFiann. The building was a large triangular structure and filled most of the labyrinthine area between Peter Street and Bishop Street. It also had two towers. MacDonagh had approximately 130-150 men — supplemented by some Fianna Éireann and Cumann na mBan. These Volunteers were further sent to buildings in Camden Street, Wexford Street, and Aungier Street.