The Coach House was built around the year 1840.
It is designed on an L-shaped plan surrounding a courtyard.
Extensive renovations were carried out in the 1990's to convert the Coach House into a residential property.
The courtyard retains its stone cobbling and the facede of the building has retained its rough rubble stone material.
The Kilderriheen Coach House has been maintatined to an excellent standard.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|