Kiltartan Gregory Museum at the renowned Kiltartan Cross was formerly a National School. It was built in 1892 at the bequest of Sir William Gregory of Coole Park, Gort, Co. Galway.
The Museum was officially opened on 8 August 1996 by President Mary Robinson.
The main room contains valuable artefacts and manuscripts of the Gregory family of Coole House. It also holds also priceless information on the history of the parish of Kiltartan, including genealogical data on all the families of the parish.
The Kiltartan Gregory Cultural Society, which operates the museum , is proud to be associated with Ireland Reaching Out