Kiltiernan Old Graveyard and Church Ruins are located off Bishop Lane in the townland and civil parish of Kiltiernan in South County Dublin. The parish takes its name, Kiltiernan/Cill Tiernan from St Tiernan, and the original church is believed to date from the 12th century.
A later Church for the parish was built further to the north in 1826..
|Megalithic Ireland||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|
|YouWho.ie - Grand Houses in Sth. Dublin||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|