The Leixlip Saw Mill was built around the year 1880.
It consists of a small rubble stone building, two storeys in height.
Extensive renovations took place at the mill in the 1990's.
This building would have served as the administration office for a complex of structures which made up the former mill.
Renovations have taken from the original styling of the building but some features have remained.
This building has been maintained to a good standard and is still in use today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|