Lismalin (Tipperary)

Share This:
Image from buildingsofireland.ie
Image from buildingsofireland.ie

Lismalin Church was built in 1450. 

Renovations took place in 1715 and 1796. 

It is affiliated with the Church of Ireland. 

By 1845 it was no longer in use and is now in a state of ruin. 

References

Inventory of Architectural Heritage Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Type of Building:

Church

Some communities associated with this building

Close this