Markieviecz House

EmlaghfadCounty Sligo

Share This:
Markieviecz House

Markievicz House in Rathquarter is located in the civil parish of Emlaghfad in County Sligo. 

The house was built in 1870. 

The land on which the house sits was originally called Sir Thomas Montgomery's Parks. 

The house came into the ownership of the Sligo High School who established a boarding school for girls there. 

The building has been greatly neglected and is now in a severe state of disrepair. 

References

Inventory of Architectural Heritage Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Type of buiding:

Educational

Communities Associated with this Building

Timeline Events Associated with this Building