McBride Railway Station Drogheda, County Louth

St MarysCounty Meath

Share This:
Station & Water Tower 1853

The railway arrived in Drogheda in 1844 and this station was opened in 1853 (Old station was about 1 Kim towards Dublin) The line was finally connected to Dundalk and Belfast on completion of the Viaduct. 

References

For more information see here Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Type of Building:

Station

Communities Associated with this Building