The building was constructed in 1857.
It was built using finances received in a bequest from Catherine McCormick of Ballina.
It replaced an earlier meeting house which had been established in 1835.
The Meeting House was sold in 1874 and fell into disuse in 1896.
The Crossmolina Methodist Meeting House is now a shell.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|
Type of Building:
Some communities associated with this building