St Lawrence Road (named after the Landlord, Lord Howth) was located in the townland of Mayfield in Clontarf.
In the early 20th century, Numer 45 St Lawrence Road was named "Montrose" by the occupier, Thomas Gleeson Esq. (1830-1905) a native of County Tipperary who appears here in the 1901 census.
With the change of owner, the house name would appear to have been dropped.
In 1909 and 1912, it was the home of English-born Civil Engineer George Robert Corringham & family (formerly of 1 The Mall Clontarf in 1901). They were members of the Clontarf Methodist Church
During the Great War 1913-1918,
- his daughter Lillie aka Lilian Denton Corringham served with the Voluntary Aid Detachment and appears on the Methodist Church Honor Roll
|Census 1911: Corringham of 45 St Lawrence Road||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|
|ORIENTATION: Clontarf East||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|
|Census 1911: Gleeson of 45 St Lawrence Road||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|
|Electoral Rolls 1909 45 St Lawrence Road||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|