Mount Talbot church (Anglican / Church of Ireland) was built in 1766 and ceased to be a place of worship in 1965. Although it has fallen into ruin, it still retains its original form and atmosphere.
It is also the last resting place of the Talbots of Mount Talbot. The graveyard features a number of carved grave markers and the mausoleum of Lady Talbot.
|NIAH Buildings of Ireland: Mount Talbot Church||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|