This fine display is in fact the rotunda of the National Museum of Ireland. One of these cannon is now on display in Collin's Barracks and the others in McKee barracks near Phoenix Park, Dublin.
The National Museum of Ireland was founded under the Dublin Science and Art Museum Act of 1877. It first opened its doors to the public in 1890 having been designed by Thomas Newenham Deane and son Thomas Manly Deane. The Museum itself refers to the column structures in this image, stating that 'within the rotunda, classical columns – made of marble quarried in counties Cork, Kilkenny, Galway, Limerick and Armagh – mirror the entrance.'
|National Museum history||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|