RahoonCounty Galway

Share This:
National Piscatorial School Claddagh
National Piscatorial School Claddagh

The former National Piscatorial School was built in 1845. It is located in the Claddagh area of Galway City in the civil parish of Rahoon. 

The three-storey building is located on the waterfront and is now unoccupied but its original function was for the teaching of fishing skills. 

References

Inventory of Architectural Heritage Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Communities Associated with this Building