The Post Office was built in 1904 and opened in 1905.
The building is located on the street front of Charles Street and it has a cobbled footpath to the front.
The building retains a Royal Cypher of King Edward VII (1841-1910).
The Post Office has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in regular usage today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|