The Old Garda Station

StradballyCounty Waterford

The three-story Garda station can be seen in the centre, painted grey with yellow doors

The former Garda station is a three-story terraced building, first built around 1760. It is the tallest building in the square and in the 1930s, the doorway was remodelled into two separate doors, to better suit the needs of the Guards.

References

Description on Buildings of Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Communities Associated with this Building