Ruins of the medieval church, a dependency of the Canons Regular of St. Augustine (Kells) from the 12th to the 16th century. Only two gables remain. Surrounded by a mixed cemetery. Lurgan was suppresed between 1590 and 1600 and handed over along with its extensive lands to the Protestant church in 1626. There is a local story that stones from this church used to build the Protestan church in Virginia. Locally referred to as the Cill Dubh or Black Church.