Freestanding folly, built c. 1790, comprising three-stage pair of sham ruinous circular towers with connecting curtain wall. Rubble limestone walls. Loop windows to towers with pointed arch opening to the curtain wall. Lancet openings to towers.
The castellated shape of this eyecatcher, with towers and curtain wall, exhibits mediaeval style influences in the design. Located on a hill near the site of the original Castle Oliver country house, this folly forms a focal point within the landscape.