Oyster Island Lighthouse

KillaspugbroneCounty Sligo

Share This:
Oyster Island Lighthouse

In 1837 two lights were established at Sligo Bay and over the years these have been altered so that by 1932 a free-standing building was employed. The lighthouse is a small one but prominent on the landscape between Rosses Point and Oyster Island. 

References

Buildings of Ireland Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Communities Associated with this Building

Timeline Events Associated with this Building