County Tipperary

Share This:
Image from buildingsofireland.ie
Image from buildingsofireland.ie

Rathronan Church was built in 1825. 

It is affiliated with the Church of Ireland. 

It was built on the site of a pre-existing Medieval church. 

The Church closed in 1949. 

References

Inventory of Architectural Heritage Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Type of Building:

Church

Some communities associated with this building

Close this