This house was recorded as already in situ in 1838. The house underwent a number of renovations in 2008. Though not particularly noteworthy as a great landed estate, the house is indicative of the architectural style of its time, having retained a number of original features throughout the years of refurbishments and modernisations.
It is believed that the house has historic connections to the O'Malley family.
The house is set in landscaped grounds and has been maintained to an excellent standard.
Today this building in under private ownership and is in use as a residential property.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|