St BridesCounty Dublin

Share This:
© Iveagh Trust Archive
© Iveagh Trust Archive

St Bride's School (Church of Ireland) is no longer extant.

In 1837 it was supported by the interest of a legacy of £3900 from Ralph Macklin, Esq.

Closed in 1898, it was demolished to make way for the Guinness sponsored Iveagh Trust housing development for the poor (aka "Bull Alley scheme") which still stands on the site. 

Type of Building:


Communities Associated with this Building