The house was built in 1886 with renovations taking place in the 1980's.
This building was constructed in the Gothic-Revival style.
St Ciaran's House was initially a school house but was redesigned in the 1980's to house members of the Knights of Columbanus.
The building has been maintained to a good standard and retains many of its original features.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|