TaghmonCounty Wexford

Share This:
St Fintan's Catholic Church
St Fintan's Catholic Church

St Fintan's Catholic Church is located in the townland of Cloghulatagh in the civil parish of Taghmon in County Wexford. 

The Church was built in 1869 and dedicated in 1872. 

St Fintan's was designed by Martin John Farrell of Stanield House, County Wexford. 

The building underwent a number of phases of renovation in the 1920's and the late 1960's. More recent renovations took place in 2009. 

St Fintan's Catholic Church has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use today for the purpose of religious worship. 

References

Inventory of Architectural Heritage Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Type of Building:

Church

Communities Associated with this Building