This church built in 1807 is a "Church of the First Fruits" built on an old site of a Carmelite Monastery, from much earlier. https://www.independent.ie/regionals/droghedaindependent/news/the-local-first-fruits-churches-27110922.html hi
The walls for Drogheda were breached by the cannons of Cromwells army in 1649 to the right of this church and it is understood the repairs can be seen to this day.
The church is now in use as an undertakers and other activities.
The church is in the county of Louth but in the Diocese of Meath, the parish transends the county boundaries, the Diocese of Meath reaching to the southern bank of the Boyne river.