Is there a list of students who attended in the 1860’s
The Convent was built around the year 1845.
The building consists of three storeys over a basement .
A school was added at a later date and a nun's graveyard can also be found on the convent grounds.
Renovations took place in both the 1960's and the 1990's.
This building has retained many of its original features.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|