The Church is affiliated with the Roman Catholic faith.
The site was first leased in 1799.
The site was extended in a new lease signed in 1865 which stipulated that no part of the land could be used for a burial ground.
Construction began in 1867 under the supervision of builder Thomas Byrne. The church cost a total of £10,600.
St Patrick's Church has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use for regular service today.
|Church Website||Northern Ireland. Great Britain.||VIEW SOURCE|