The church was built around the year 1835 and is tucked away just off Eyre Square.
A school was added at a later date.
Extensive renovations and modernisations have been put in place, such as the addition of uPVC windows.
In spite of this, the church has managed to retain many of its original external features.
The United Methodish and Presbyterian Church has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in regular use for religious worship today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|