Limerick City (Limerick)

Share This:
Image from buildingsofireland.ie
Image from buildingsofireland.ie

Villiers Alms Houses were built in 1826. 

They were designed by James Pain. 

Their original use was as a home for Protestant and Presbyterian widows. 

They are named after Hannah Villiers who was a key funder. 

References

Inventory of Architectural Heritage Ireland VIEW SOURCE

Type of Building:

Religious Institution

Some communities associated with this building

Close this