Since 1954, they played their home games at Celtic Park, just 50 meters from The Mall. Before that games took place at The Fairgreen and Niland's Field.
They won their first trophy, the Alfie Byrne Cup, in the 1937/38 season at Under 18. They won their first major cup in 1946/47 for the Connaught Junior Cup.
They were founder members of the Mayo Association Football League in 1954 along with Westport Town, Barcastle and Quay Hearts.