Foundation of Father Griffin's GAA club

1948
Share This:
Edit

Father Griffin's GAA club was founded in 1948. 

Their grounds are at Crestwood, Headford Road. They are based in The Claddagh area of Galway city. 

Their colours are red and black. 

The club is focused on Gaelic Football. 

Father Griffin's is now amalgamated with Éire Óg. 

Communities Associated with this Timeline

Buildings Associated with these Communities