John Devereaux was appointed vicar of Stradbally and work began on a new church

1798
Share This:
Edit

John Devereux was appointed as the vicar of Stradbally around the same time the new Church of Ireland (now known as St James') church was built. The church was built just north-west to the medieval church ruins. The Protestant graveyard developed to the west and north of the new church. 

Communities Associated with this Timeline